Equity Release Advisors
Equity Release Adviser
Established Acclaimed Mortgage Consultancy in 2002 and is a fully qualified Mortgage & Equity Release adviser with extensive industry experience having worked for High Street Banks, Building Societies and Independent Financial Advisers before setting up Acclaimed Mortgage Consultancy. Sandy is CeMAP, CeFA and CeRER and is a an active member of the Equity Release Council, where she has been a member since it was created in 2012. Sandy is an award winning adviser, having been voted by her industry peers as ”Equity Release Adviser of the Year – Sole Trader Category” in both 2013 & 2014 and was a Finalist at the 2015 Awards.
Meet the Team
Gavin joined the business in 2012 and brings with him over 30 years in business and finance experience having also worked for a number of High Street Banks and Building Societies in a variety of Management Roles. Gavin is FPC and CeMAP qualified.
Mhairi joined Acclaimed Mortgage Consultancy in January 2014 as an administrator. Mhairi shares our ethos of ensuring that everyone is treated like an individual and excels in her customer service.
What Makes us Different!
- Appointments at either the clients home or our comfortable offices in Knowle.
- We have gained a strong reputation in the industry and are often asked for our opinions or client perception and product innovation. We are award winners in our field.
- We take the time to understand your needs and motivations before we look to give any advice.
- Family members are encouraged to be part of the advice process if the client wishes to involve them, so that everyone understands things and can raise questions.
- We will tell you if we do not feel that Equity Release is right for you.
- Ensure you get high quality and independent Legal Advice.
- Make you aware of any other Government benefits or Grants which may be available to you before you commit to any Equity Release Finance.
- Business established in 2002
- Equity Release Qualified – Institute of Financial Services
- Members of the Equity Release Council
- Winner of the Equity Release Awards “Sole Trader” Category in both 2013 and 2014 as well as a finalist in 2015.
- “Top Rated” on “VouchedFor” for client testimonials
Each person who contacts us, has very personal and individual needs. Our objective is to ensure, that we give them the time to share these with us and we take the time to ask the questions that are needed.
We care about our clients, if equity release isn’t right for them, we do tell them. We have testimonials that show how much we care.
We will never advise a client to proceed with equity release if we don’t feel that it is in their best interest.
We don’t use calculators on our site, as we believe that each person’s needs are very individual. By using a calculator you may obtain incorrect information. We prefer to take the time to understand each persons individual needs and then we can guide them on what would be best for them.
A calculator will only provide generic advice.
We are more than happy to speak with you and give proper information. Our consultations are without obligation or cost to you. We only charge for our services if you decide to proceed with an application.